The visceral enjoyment of ineffective political theater is a typical indulgence for the inept ideologue. The best that can be said for this (Cruz) plan is that it may at best be minimally damaging. I doubt that because it has already changed public focus from the President's ineptness in a variety of areas to spotlight a wonky subject which will be presented and accepted as a GOP defeat by the broad public media in the post event period. Cruz is primarily calling attention to himself.
- Study: Non-citizens are voting in federal elections — and probably tipped at least one Senate race to Democrats Allahpundit 12 mins ago
- HHS official to Congress: I’m totally in charge, but that doesn’t mean I can prioritize Ebola prep over puppet shows Mary Katharine Ham 52 mins ago
- All in: Democrats plan full-court press to defeat Walker Guy Benson 1 hour ago
- Oh, by the way: North Korea now knows how to build small nuclear warheads for delivery via ICBM Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: The ultimate Debbie Wasserman Schultz clip Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- DHS auditor: It’s not your imagination, we aren’t prepared for a pandemic Noah Rothman 3 hours ago