The visceral enjoyment of ineffective political theater is a typical indulgence for the inept ideologue. The best that can be said for this (Cruz) plan is that it may at best be minimally damaging. I doubt that because it has already changed public focus from the President's ineptness in a variety of areas to spotlight a wonky subject which will be presented and accepted as a GOP defeat by the broad public media in the post event period. Cruz is primarily calling attention to himself.
- Obama: Health insurance isn’t expensive – just cancel cable and phones Ed Morrissey 8 minutes ago
- Washington, Europe getting serious about Russia sanctions over Crimea? Ed Morrissey 48 minutes ago
- Scarborough: FL-13 upset shows 2014 will be “historic” Dem loss Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- NBC/WSJ poll shows Obama approval at new low of 41% Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- GAO to audit Oregon’s failed ObamaCare exchange site Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago