The visceral enjoyment of ineffective political theater is a typical indulgence for the inept ideologue. The best that can be said for this (Cruz) plan is that it may at best be minimally damaging. I doubt that because it has already changed public focus from the President's ineptness in a variety of areas to spotlight a wonky subject which will be presented and accepted as a GOP defeat by the broad public media in the post event period. Cruz is primarily calling attention to himself.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Feds put kibosh on self-driving cars, plane sharing Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- It’s come to this: The War on Bacon is real Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- America in crisis: Should airline passengers be allowed to use “Knee Defender” to stop seats from reclining? Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Mitt Romney: Sure, there’s a chance I’ll run again Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Rubio sends letter to Obama: This executive amnesty will destroy immigration reform for the foreseeable future Allahpundit 9 hours ago