The visceral enjoyment of ineffective political theater is a typical indulgence for the inept ideologue. The best that can be said for this (Cruz) plan is that it may at best be minimally damaging. I doubt that because it has already changed public focus from the President's ineptness in a variety of areas to spotlight a wonky subject which will be presented and accepted as a GOP defeat by the broad public media in the post event period. Cruz is primarily calling attention to himself.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Video: Phoenix business owner foils bank robbery by waiting at get-away car with his gun Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Obama: Hey, all these red-state Democrats running away from me are strong supporters who vote with me! Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: The ultimate gross-out Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Scary news from MoveOn: If Republicans win the Senate, they might use a dubious procedure known as “reconciliation” Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Should a minority elect an executive? Maine edition Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago