As Guy touched on yesterday, President Obama is a radical when it comes to abortion. Not only is he "pro-choice," but he is a supporter of late term abortion. The left, led by DNC Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz, are constantly screaming about their right to "choose" while painting pro-lifers as somehow out of the mainstream. The majority of Americans are pro-life. In fact, the majority of American's believe abortion should be banned in all circumstances outside of rape, incest and a threat to the health of the mother. When the left is labeling pro-lifers as "extremists," they're distracting...
...also, according to breitbart.com and other sources, 2 radical Muslim leaders are scheduled to speak at the 2012 Democratic Convention. First word of this came to me from actforamerica.com--lots of information here. Do your own research.
- Study: Non-citizens are voting in federal elections — and probably tipped at least one Senate race to Democrats Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- HHS official to Congress: I’m totally in charge, but that doesn’t mean I can prioritize Ebola prep over puppet shows Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- All in: Democrats plan full-court press to defeat Walker Guy Benson 8 hours ago
- Oh, by the way: North Korea now knows how to build small nuclear warheads for delivery via ICBM Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Video: The ultimate Debbie Wasserman Schultz clip Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- DHS auditor: It’s not your imagination, we aren’t prepared for a pandemic Noah Rothman 10 hours ago