Colorado Distribution Group is a privately held storage and shipping company based in Denver. Thanks to hope-a-nomics, its warehouse is saddled with nearly 7,000 pallets of federally subsidized solar panels (one-third of which are completely spoiled and unsalable), along with related detritus such as...
In response to:
You've been misinformed. Hate won! 90% of the hate witnessed came from the party that got the most votes for President. I suppose you might be right to say that hope won. Now we all have to hope for a super miracle - and I can't even imagine what miracle could fix our country economically and socially. It appears that the majority of those who voted prefer The Great Divider - they were more afraid of someone who might not be good for our country than they were of someone who has proved he is not good for the country.
President Obama promises to move the country forward with his recycled pledge of five million green jobs. But in the real world, small businesses are struggling to stay afloat as they deal with the fiscal wreckage of this administration's disastrous venture socialism. Here's the tale of just one Colorado company victimized by the Obama Department of Energy (DOE).
- David Brooks: What America needs now is a stronger presidency with “unified authority” Allahpundit 21 minutes ago
- Iranians have a fit, walk out of ‘technical’ talks after U.S. blacklists sanctions-evaders Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- The dream is alive: Huckabee thinking of running in 2016 Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Chinese naval vessel tries to stop US Navy vessel in the South China Sea Steve Eggleston 2 hours ago
- Poll: Majority recognize common sense, realize Keystone XL is a fake controversy Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- Obama administration considering support for Islamists in Syria? Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago