As many of us know, the petition page on the White House website has become a very popular way for Americans to voice their opinions. A hot topic being discussed on this petition page is one that calls for the deportation of Piers Morgan, a popular television personality. After the shooting in Newtown Morgan hosted Larry Pratt, the executive director of the Gun Owners of America, to discuss what should be done to prevent shootings like this from happening again. When Mr. Pratt suggested that more guns were the answer, Morgan went on to call him an “unbelievably stupid man”....
The Founders recognized that God gave us Freedom of Speech, Assembly and Religion. They gave us the 2nd Amendment to ensure that no government could succeed in taking these rights away. Look at some of the pictures from the Sandy Hook shooting. The government brought out some heavy firepower. When Obama goes for broke, pistols and rifles won't get it done. Piers can say what he likes, that is, as long as American's have the guns to protect his right to display his own ignorance.
- Video: Chris Matthews attempts a do-over during his live show Mary Katharine Ham 19 minutes ago
- FL-13 special election: Jolly wins! Erika Johnsen 48 minutes ago
- Finally: “Frozen,” the honest trailer Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Union leaders: Man, this Keystone XL decision just “reeks of politics” Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- McCain on Ted Cruz: Have these self-proclaimed Reagan Republicans forgotten that Reagan gave amnesty to three million illegals? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Yikes: ObamaCare signups slowed down in February Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago