In response to:
I only hope Rubio reads this article and this comment: Take voting privileges off the table for illegal immigrants that ultimately seek citizenship. Perhaps this will stop politicians from pandering for potential votes. We owe these people nothing. Any legislation should be written with the best interest of the country in mind, not those of foreigners that have demonstrated their contempt for our laws. I know a naturalized citizen from Lebanon that loves this country, but following his swearing in ceremony, he spoke with other new citizens that said they hate this country! What are we doing! The United States is great because we welcome people of all races, nationalities and creed. But we do so with the expectation that...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- This HHS official’s resignation letter says everything you’ve ever thought about bureaucracy Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Venezuelan official: John Kerry is a “murderer” and these protests are pretty much all his fault Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago
- Sarah Palin to launch “Rogue TV” Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Jay Carney leaving the White House? Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Ramirez on Attkisson’s departure Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago