As most of you know, during a football game last week Bob Costas lectured us po’ goofy Americans about the evils of a “gun culture” and how we need to evolve away from being obsessed with firearms. As soon as I heard that drivel roll off Mr. C’s tongue I ordered another 30/06, a sweet Walther PPK and a custom .416 Rigby turnbolt. Cowabunga, Bob. Thanks for reminding me to buy more guns.
In response to:
Grow up. What any responsible American wants is lawful elections. This means one man, one vote. This applies to every living law-abiding citizen of the United States of America. This does not apply to dead citizens or illegals and no one has the right to cast more than one vote. Every responsible American can certainly procure one piece of acceptable identification. I cannot purchase alcohol or tobacco without ID. I cannot drive without a drivers license. You are an ignorant fool! Don't waste our time with your drivel. We get enough of that from Obama, Rice, the Clintons, Reid, Pelosi, unions and MSNBC.
- NC SEN: Is the race ‘tight as a tick?’ Matt Vespa 22 mins ago
- Three words. Tetris. The movie. Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Carter: If I had gone to war with Iran, I would have beaten Reagan or something Matt Vespa 1 hour ago
- FCC: We’ll look into whether “Redskins” is indecent for broadcast Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Fox News primetime hits record high ratings, MSNBC falls to record lows Gabriel Malor 3 hours ago
- Marquette poll: Walker now leads outside the margin of error, tops 50 percent support Guy Benson 3 hours ago