What was it about the Dodge' commercial, "God Made a Farmer," that stirred the souls of so many Americans during the Superbowl? Maybe it was the imagery of the dirt and grit of real America, not the white-washed concrete meccas many of us call home. Maybe for just a moment we were unplugged from our instant and superficial world and taken back to a time when we were captivated by God's creation, not what our friends were doing on Facebook. Or maybe it was just the quintessential sound of American icon, the late Paul Harvey, whose voice wraps around you like...
I thought that commercial was garbage. Not only was the theology awful but farmers??? Really? Does anyone get more subsidy?
- A Trojan Horse on amnesty in the defense bill? Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Video: How to get kicked out of a Clay Aiken fundraiser Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- U.S. to announce ground troops to Poland, says… Polish defense minister Mary Katharine Ham 16 hours ago
- Rand Paul to Harry Reid: Simmer down with the “domestic terrorist” rhetoric about Bundy’s supporters Allahpundit 17 hours ago
- Snowden: I asked Putin that softball question on surveillance to start a public debate in Russia Allahpundit 18 hours ago