My recent interaction with Facebook confirmed what many have already observed: You can mock Jesus and the Christian faith on Facebook in the crudest and ugliest terms without penalty (as you’ll see in a moment, I do mean “crudest and ugliest”), but if you dare post something that is considered offensive to LGBT members, you could very well be punished.
In response to:
You're right frans2: Many who call themselves Christians will come before Christ and He will say, "I never knew you"! Bigotry is a sin, love is a command. However, scripture tells us that God is no respector of persons and there is no degree of sin. No one should point the finger at anyone because "all have sinned and missed the mark". It's sad that so many who pretend to be Christians spread dissent rather than the light of Christ. Jesus point-blank told people of their sin for their own benefit. Others, He called white painted tombs because they pretended to be something they were not! So, we need to take the "beam" out of our eye before we try to remove the speck out of someone else's.
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 14 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 17 hours ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 18 hours ago