Capital Gains Taxes

Isaacmontgomery Wrote: Oct 03, 2012 11:22 AM
what facts are you reffering to?

Capital Gains Taxes

Isaacmontgomery Wrote: Oct 03, 2012 11:20 AM
you sound very important to me, NOT. you're an example of my point. you want to look down on me (jack-in-the box job), and so you think you deserve special priveledges. I don't think so. income is income, and everyone should play by the same rules regardless of whether you're rich or not. by the way, all your assumptions about me are not correct!!!

Capital Gains Taxes

Isaacmontgomery Wrote: Oct 03, 2012 11:13 AM
doesn't really matter, I don't get to delay my tax burdens until when I desire to pay them.

Capital Gains Taxes

Isaacmontgomery Wrote: Oct 03, 2012 10:50 AM
what ever year the income is earned is the year the income should be taxed. Mr. Sowell, what happens if I take the risk today and profit $100,000.00 next month which is more likely an example of capital gain experiences than your example?

Cheap Politicians

Isaacmontgomery Wrote: Oct 02, 2012 3:20 PM
the problem with your comment is that you're letting some one else define wealth redistribution for you. your thought process is confined in that little tiny box. the way I see it wealth redistribution can and does mean progressin most instances!!!

Cheap Politicians

Isaacmontgomery Wrote: Oct 02, 2012 3:15 PM
Sowell neglected to mention that the average everyday citizen needs to be paid more just to keep up with the ever rising, already high cost of living. but that would make his puppet masters angry if he did that, I'm sure. elected officials don't need more pay, they hardly deserve the pay and all the other perks they get now. Sowell, it's obvious who's side you're on.
not if we can also get the republicans out of the house and senate. the republican politicians are America's problem!!!
your comments validates what Mr. King says!!!
I think Winsconsin has lost more jobs than any state in the nation per capita during the last year. you can correct me if I'm wrong.
the thing is, you're making it seem as being a conservative is the only way and I beg to differ from that ideology. once again I THINK I'm just using common sense and I know in my hear that using austerity measures as conservatives suggest just will not work. I'm just not sure how Holder got into this conversation!!!