CNN anchor Piers Morgan has been on a gun control tirade since the tragedy in Sandy Hook happened last week. Within minutes of the shooting, Morgan got political and has been hell bent on not arguing the facts about gun control or the U.S. Constitution, but calling Second Amendment advocates "stupid" and "dangerous." Last night on his show, Morgan did this to Gun Owners of America Executive Director Larry Pratt. Pratt argued Morgan wants more people to be victims of violent crime, Morgan argued Pratt was a shame to his country.
Breaking on TOWNHALL
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Enjoy Sec. Donald Rumsfeld’s Tax Day letter to the IRS Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Is the wind lobby’s most precious subsidy finally losing steam in Congress? Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- “Russia has not invaded Ukraine,” and other great moments in Russian propaganda Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- Video: Trump to buy the Buffalo Bills? Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Rand Paul: Let’s get this straight — I’m not for containing Iran Allahpundit 8 hours ago