Last night on the O'Reilly Factor, former Secretary of State Colin Powell again accused the Republican party of racism, saying calling President Obama lazy is code language despite Obama referring to himself as lazy. Powell's comments come two weeks after he said the GOP had a "dark vein of intolerance" on NBC's Meet the Press.
To "Allison" - I AM a C r a c k e r, but not a "crazy" C r a c k e r. But, neither am I offended by you or anyone else that needs to call me names to stereotype me to fit in one of your boxes. I am also a Christian. I attend a church that closely resembles every member of our society. We beleive that the throne in Heaven will be surrounded by people from every tribe, tongue and nation, so the church here should look the same. It just makes it easier for us to share the Gospel with those who need it when we hear you talk like you do. Your name is also a good indicator.
- Bombshell: Mark Pryor called desegregation of schools a ‘figurative’ invasion Noah Rothman 46 mins ago
- Homeland Security announces new travel restrictions on Ebola countries that, er, aren’t so new Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- TEMS Tuesday: Andrew Malcolm and the big return Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Monica Lewinsky: I was patient zero in Internet bullying Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Liberals warn vulnerable Dems that they should rethink distancing themselves from Obama Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- 10 yr old competitive shooter seeks to inspire others Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago