Last night on the O'Reilly Factor, former Secretary of State Colin Powell again accused the Republican party of racism, saying calling President Obama lazy is code language despite Obama referring to himself as lazy. Powell's comments come two weeks after he said the GOP had a "dark vein of intolerance" on NBC's Meet the Press.
To "Allison" - I AM a C r a c k e r, but not a "crazy" C r a c k e r. But, neither am I offended by you or anyone else that needs to call me names to stereotype me to fit in one of your boxes. I am also a Christian. I attend a church that closely resembles every member of our society. We beleive that the throne in Heaven will be surrounded by people from every tribe, tongue and nation, so the church here should look the same. It just makes it easier for us to share the Gospel with those who need it when we hear you talk like you do. Your name is also a good indicator.
- New Hillary memoir to be titled “Hard Choices”? Ed Morrissey 48 minutes ago
- Protip from Reid: Bundy supporters are “domestic terrorists,” y’know Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Video: Ukraine deal not exactly embraced by either side Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Media Matters not super-keen on SEIU unionizing its employees Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- Video: How removing one regulation created hundreds of jobs in Mississippi Mary Katharine Ham 13 hours ago