Last night on the O'Reilly Factor, former Secretary of State Colin Powell again accused the Republican party of racism, saying calling President Obama lazy is code language despite Obama referring to himself as lazy. Powell's comments come two weeks after he said the GOP had a "dark vein of intolerance" on NBC's Meet the Press.
To "Allison" - I AM a C r a c k e r, but not a "crazy" C r a c k e r. But, neither am I offended by you or anyone else that needs to call me names to stereotype me to fit in one of your boxes. I am also a Christian. I attend a church that closely resembles every member of our society. We beleive that the throne in Heaven will be surrounded by people from every tribe, tongue and nation, so the church here should look the same. It just makes it easier for us to share the Gospel with those who need it when we hear you talk like you do. Your name is also a good indicator.
- Conservative columnists agree: Go to war in Iraq and Syria, don’t occupy them Noah Rothman 39 mins ago
- Hagel: ISIS beyond “just a terrorist group … imminent threat” Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Want to go blind with rage? Read this letter from ISIS to the Foley family Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- “Direct invasion”: Aid convoy enters Ukraine Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Teamsters appeal to “Top Chef” for employment by threatening to bash in Padma Lakshmi’s face Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago