Last night on the O'Reilly Factor, former Secretary of State Colin Powell again accused the Republican party of racism, saying calling President Obama lazy is code language despite Obama referring to himself as lazy. Powell's comments come two weeks after he said the GOP had a "dark vein of intolerance" on NBC's Meet the Press.
To "Allison" - I AM a C r a c k e r, but not a "crazy" C r a c k e r. But, neither am I offended by you or anyone else that needs to call me names to stereotype me to fit in one of your boxes. I am also a Christian. I attend a church that closely resembles every member of our society. We beleive that the throne in Heaven will be surrounded by people from every tribe, tongue and nation, so the church here should look the same. It just makes it easier for us to share the Gospel with those who need it when we hear you talk like you do. Your name is also a good indicator.
- Romney on 2016: “We’ve got a lot of people looking at the race. We’ll see what happens.” Allahpundit 11 mins ago
- NFL apologizes for penalizing player who prayed in end zone Jeff Dunetz 52 mins ago
- Should the next AG be … Republican? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- U.S. about to pass Saudi Arabia as largest liquid petroleum producer Bruce McQuain 2 hours ago
- Will Grimes ever give us a straight answer? Matt Vespa 2 hours ago
- Victory! Boys born as boys can shower with girls in Kentucky school Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago