Last night on the O'Reilly Factor, former Secretary of State Colin Powell again accused the Republican party of racism, saying calling President Obama lazy is code language despite Obama referring to himself as lazy. Powell's comments come two weeks after he said the GOP had a "dark vein of intolerance" on NBC's Meet the Press.
I AM a C r a c k e r, but not a "crazy" C r a c k e r. But, neither am I offended by you or anyone else that needs to call me names to stereotype me to fit in one of your boxes. I am also a Christian. I attend a church that closely resembles every member of our society. We beleive that the throne in Heaven will be surrounded by people from every tribe, tongue and nation, so the church here should look the same. It just makes it easier for us to share the Gospel with those who need it when we hear you talk like you do. Your name is also a good indicator.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- WMD in Iraq a rather nuanced issue Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- Perry: Rand Paul’s position on Iraq is “disheartening … curiously blind” Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- Joni Ernst will miss two weeks on the campaign trail… to serve in uniform Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- UN Security Council issues non-binding call for cease fire in Gaza Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago
- UAW decides to skip election and form union at VW anyway Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago