Yeah, but he refused to 'get' Bin Laden twice...then he had 'the guts' on the third opportunity. It required Hillary to insist they plan the attack. I can't help but wonder if turning down the first opportunities might have had something to do with the political consequences. You've got it backward, Squid. The government belongs to US.
Yes, it was "empty." Yes, it lacked substance. And yes, it was riddled with falsehoods.
But the real problem wasn't the text of the President's speech. It was the persona of the person delivering it.
Gone was the inspiring, optimistic, hopeful leader of 2008 -- replaced by a hectoring, angry person who seemed determined to squander whatever reservoir of "likability" he has left. Chin held high and body language defiant, he seemed ready for a fight . . . but not on behalf of the tens of millions who remain unemployed, but against those who have the...
- Study: Non-citizens are voting in federal elections — and probably tipped at least one Senate race to Democrats Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- HHS official to Congress: I’m totally in charge, but that doesn’t mean I can prioritize Ebola prep over puppet shows Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- All in: Democrats plan full-court press to defeat Walker Guy Benson 6 hours ago
- Oh, by the way: North Korea now knows how to build small nuclear warheads for delivery via ICBM Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Video: The ultimate Debbie Wasserman Schultz clip Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- DHS auditor: It’s not your imagination, we aren’t prepared for a pandemic Noah Rothman 8 hours ago