Yeah, but he refused to 'get' Bin Laden twice...then he had 'the guts' on the third opportunity. It required Hillary to insist they plan the attack. I can't help but wonder if turning down the first opportunities might have had something to do with the political consequences. You've got it backward, Squid. The government belongs to US.
Yes, it was "empty." Yes, it lacked substance. And yes, it was riddled with falsehoods.
But the real problem wasn't the text of the President's speech. It was the persona of the person delivering it.
Gone was the inspiring, optimistic, hopeful leader of 2008 -- replaced by a hectoring, angry person who seemed determined to squander whatever reservoir of "likability" he has left. Chin held high and body language defiant, he seemed ready for a fight . . . but not on behalf of the tens of millions who remain unemployed, but against those who have the...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Ebola: First case coming to America Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Wisconsin Supreme Court upholds Gov. Scott Walker’s signature Act 10 in its entirety Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Is Romney poised for a comeback? Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Video: Baffling gun-control ad from Mike Bloomberg’s group draws inevitable response Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Democratic Senator calls for CIA director’s resignation for spying on Congress Noah Rothman 12 hours ago