The 7 Reasons America Became A Great Power

IQUIT Wrote: Apr 01, 2014 7:55 PM
blind squirrels find nuts too
when you can't win an argument with logic or common sense, or your argument has no basis in fact or historical proof of success, then you change the argument to an emotional one in which proof is no longer subjective but objective.
if Ukraine was a country in Africa full of black folk, he'd care. However, Ukraine and Russia are the rednecks of the international community. He's not interested.

Obama Must Go

IQUIT Wrote: Mar 03, 2014 2:33 PM
I believe that Obama was elected b/c he was black and both Romney and McCain were about as boring as untoasted whitebread. I also believe that there was mass deception and corruption in the election of Obama both times. However, the GOP put up the most boring candidates possible. Which leads me to believe that financially, this country has such a disastrous outlook that nobody wants the mantle of leadership when the balloon pops. Obama is too much of an egotist to notice the pending trainwreck.

Obama Must Go

IQUIT Wrote: Mar 03, 2014 2:28 PM
Perhaps the progressive marxists in charge thought that other foreign nations cowered to our media like the republicans do and that 'intimidation' was enough to thwart the various despots, dictators, and terrorists out there.

Obama Must Go

IQUIT Wrote: Mar 03, 2014 2:25 PM
As a parent of four children, no matter what decisions my children make, I end up cleaning up the mess at the end of the day. They throw a keg party while i'm not home, I end paying for the damage and cleaning up the house. As the parent, I take responsibility for not just my actions, but my kids. If the roles were reversed, my kids would throw me out of the house and want to run roughshod, have keg parties, smoke weed, etc. Unfortunately, the kids are in charge in the USA and the adults took a hiatus. Time to return to the household, clean up the mess, and send the liberals to their perverbial bedrooms without dinner.

Acting Like a Founder

IQUIT Wrote: Feb 26, 2014 8:51 AM
Doctor X - if you want a handout, scribe the hammer and sickle on your forehead and move to Cuba. Free market economics are the only proven way to lower costs. The working poor are poor b/c of socialist/marxist like yourself that believe a person is born into a social class with no chance to improve their situation. You are a loser.

Acting Like a Founder

IQUIT Wrote: Feb 26, 2014 8:46 AM
Actions define the man. Dr Carson is noble, Obama and his cronies on both sides of the aisle, are boobs.

The Electoral Stakes in 2014

IQUIT Wrote: Feb 20, 2014 11:54 AM
The tea party is for a smaller gov't. The non-tea party GOP and Dems are for a larger gov't. Until the current RINOs are replaced with tea party candidates, nothing will change. Obamacare may get repealed by the GOP, but it will just be replaced with another big gov't idea unless the tea party is in control.

Why Democrats Hate Work

IQUIT Wrote: Feb 12, 2014 7:55 AM
The dems don't actually believe this spin. The problem is with the complicit MSM that allows the spin to gain traction with your typical low info voter. This country is comprised mostly of people earning $40k per year. They don't aspire to anything more than their next pack of cigarettes, soda, junk food, and the next episode of some dumb reality TV. Telling them that they can work less and get something free appeals to them.