It's time for conservatives to give serious thought to what they believe and how they can make a more persuasive case that conservative principles offer...
There is no right. There is a gov hell bent on destroying the family dynamic by offering it's citizens money, to throw away their loved ones like yesterdays dirty laundry. immoral and unethical citizenry whose main concern is pleasing self. Young males with no sense of responcibiltiy or character content to speak of, make babies with all too willing and ready young woman who have no respect for themselves or common sense, compare with the selfish nature of adults who refuse to reciprocate their parents with the love and care they were given, and place them with strangers whose central motivation is a paycheck.. And there is the government. Encouraging it. Supplimenting it. Making it all the more possible with taxpayer money.
The last year has been a tough one for conservatives. The hope that four years of failed policy would be enough to repudiate the liberal/progressive ideology of the Obama administration ended when the majority of the American public voted to maintain their entitlements -- so long as someone else paid for them. And the conservative response to the debacle has been for the various factions within the movement to declare war on each other.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Twitter blocks petition supporting Houston pastors Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Breaking: New White House fence-jumper taken down by K9s, apprehended Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz: Barack who? Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- What election? Network news gives up on covering midterms Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Could Oregon’s First Lady sink the Governor next month? Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago