There were many factors that hurt Mitt Romney and favored Barack Obama in the 2012 presidential election. The Democrats portrayed Romney in the worst light possible; as a wealthy, out of touch millionaire who wanted to return women to the 1800's. The left wing media predictably did everything it could to perpetuate that false caricature. Obama's race was an advantage; voters of all persuasions, particularly minorities, still cannot get over the allure of the first black president. The 47% of Americans on welfare were predisposed to vote for the food stamp president over Romney, wanting the free goodies to keep...
In response to:
James O'keefe, with his undercover investigations proved without a shadow of a doubt that in polling sites where no ID was required, the workers not only allowed, but encouraged folks to cast their vote, unknowingly, under the name of deceased voters not removed from registrys. In my state of FL the obama admin SUED our state to stop our gov from continueing to remove dead and ineligable voters from our registrys!! Also votes of hundreds of thousands of overseas military were not cast because they 'mysteriously' vanished until AFTER the election. just wait, just like in 2008, over the next few months more and more instances of voter fraud and intimidation will come to lite but just like in 08 no one will do a thing about it.
- National Journal: Loss in HHS contraception mandate case would “restrict access” for women Ed Morrissey 21 minutes ago
- Business groups “blindsided” by Obama overtime redefinition Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Trey Gowdy on Obama’s power grabs: “How does going from being a senator to a president re-write the Constitution?” Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: Criminal probe opening in GM recall? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Jolly win has Dems worried about ObamaCare … messaging Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Video: Obama warns Russia of “cost” in Crimea Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago