There were many factors that hurt Mitt Romney and favored Barack Obama in the 2012 presidential election. The Democrats portrayed Romney in the worst light possible; as a wealthy, out of touch millionaire who wanted to return women to the 1800's. The left wing media predictably did everything it could to perpetuate that false caricature. Obama's race was an advantage; voters of all persuasions, particularly minorities, still cannot get over the allure of the first black president. The 47% of Americans on welfare were predisposed to vote for the food stamp president over Romney, wanting the free goodies to keep...
In response to:
James O'keefe, with his undercover investigations proved without a shadow of a doubt that in polling sites where no ID was required, the workers not only allowed, but encouraged folks to cast their vote, unknowingly, under the name of deceased voters not removed from registrys. In my state of FL the obama admin SUED our state to stop our gov from continueing to remove dead and ineligable voters from our registrys!! Also votes of hundreds of thousands of overseas military were not cast because they 'mysteriously' vanished until AFTER the election. just wait, just like in 2008, over the next few months more and more instances of voter fraud and intimidation will come to lite but just like in 08 no one will do a thing about it.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman 5 hours ago
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman 7 hours ago