There were many factors that hurt Mitt Romney and favored Barack Obama in the 2012 presidential election. The Democrats portrayed Romney in the worst light possible; as a wealthy, out of touch millionaire who wanted to return women to the 1800's. The left wing media predictably did everything it could to perpetuate that false caricature. Obama's race was an advantage; voters of all persuasions, particularly minorities, still cannot get over the allure of the first black president. The 47% of Americans on welfare were predisposed to vote for the food stamp president over Romney, wanting the free goodies to keep...
In response to:
James O'keefe, with his undercover investigations proved without a shadow of a doubt that in polling sites where no ID was required, the workers not only allowed, but encouraged folks to cast their vote, unknowingly, under the name of deceased voters not removed from registrys. In my state of FL the obama admin SUED our state to stop our gov from continueing to remove dead and ineligable voters from our registrys!! Also votes of hundreds of thousands of overseas military were not cast because they 'mysteriously' vanished until AFTER the election. just wait, just like in 2008, over the next few months more and more instances of voter fraud and intimidation will come to lite but just like in 08 no one will do a thing about it.
- Small California winery to close doors after being fined for using volunteers Mary Katharine Ham 22 mins ago
- NC SEN: Is the race ‘tight as a tick?’ Matt Vespa 1 hour ago
- Three words. Tetris. The movie. Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Carter: If I had gone to war with Iran, I would have beaten Reagan or something Matt Vespa 2 hours ago
- FCC: We’ll look into whether “Redskins” is indecent for broadcast Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Fox News primetime hits record high ratings, MSNBC falls to record lows Gabriel Malor 3 hours ago