In the past few months, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has been catching some flak for hard line against preventing Iran from obtaining nuclear weapons. Israel needs to be "master of its own fate," he's said, insisting that the Jewish state reserves its right to strike out on its own and use military action against Iran's nuclear facilities. Many in the international community have been chiding Netanyahu to give the economic sanctions against Iran 'more time' to work, but give the man a break -- gone are the wishy-washy days of pretending that Iran has neither nuclear weapons-ambitions nor a...
In response to:
Pray to -God- of the old testament that -Israel- uses it's nuclear stockpile to wipe out -Iran's- nuclear program. Never Again will be on everybody's mind and there will be peace in the Middle East, God willing....
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Again: Exactly which elite, liberal institution does have to live up to the Left’s values? Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Detroit suspends water shut-offs for 15 days Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Through the looking glass: White House that loves using anonymous sources upset at being attacked by anonymous sources Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Video: The angriest atheist Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Police protect Jewish students from Pro-Palestinian mob…in Boston Guy Benson 11 hours ago