In the past few months, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has been catching some flak for hard line against preventing Iran from obtaining nuclear weapons. Israel needs to be "master of its own fate," he's said, insisting that the Jewish state reserves its right to strike out on its own and use military action against Iran's nuclear facilities. Many in the international community have been chiding Netanyahu to give the economic sanctions against Iran 'more time' to work, but give the man a break -- gone are the wishy-washy days of pretending that Iran has neither nuclear weapons-ambitions nor a...
In response to:
Pray to -God- of the old testament that -Israel- uses it's nuclear stockpile to wipe out -Iran's- nuclear program. Never Again will be on everybody's mind and there will be peace in the Middle East, God willing....
- UN Security Council issues non-binding call for cease fire in Gaza Ed Morrissey 32 minutes ago
- UAW decides to skip election and form union at VW anyway Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Pelosi’s office retreats on Hobby Lobby “ban” claim Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Solar panel company pocketing govt subsidy cash intended for homeowners Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Look how the Export-Import Bank is using your tax money Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 19 hours ago