At some point a lie becomes so ridiculous that there is no response.
In response to:
If I you eat a large pizza on Thursday, then on Friday eat an extra large pizza (which is 10 percent bigger than the large you ate on Thursday), then, according to Nutter, you ONLY ate 10 percent of what you ate Thursday. You don't get to ignore the rest of the pizza.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- At Ohio State, you may be guilty of sexual assault if… Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- Actress Daniele Watts handcuffed for failing to show ID to police Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago
- North Korea sentences U.S. citizen to six years in a labor camp Noah Rothman 15 hours ago
- Poll: Americans have little confidence in Obama’s ISIS ‘strategy’ Noah Rothman 17 hours ago
- NFL Week 2 open thread Ed Morrissey 18 hours ago