At some point a lie becomes so ridiculous that there is no response.
In response to:
If I you eat a large pizza on Thursday, then on Friday eat an extra large pizza (which is 10 percent bigger than the large you ate on Thursday), then, according to Nutter, you ONLY ate 10 percent of what you ate Thursday. You don't get to ignore the rest of the pizza.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Small California winery to close doors after being fined for using volunteers Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- NC SEN: Is the race ‘tight as a tick?’ Matt Vespa 5 hours ago
- Three words. Tetris. The movie. Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Carter: If I had gone to war with Iran, I would have beaten Reagan or something Matt Vespa 6 hours ago
- FCC: We’ll look into whether “Redskins” is indecent for broadcast Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago