At some point a lie becomes so ridiculous that there is no response.
In response to:
If I you eat a large pizza on Thursday, then on Friday eat an extra large pizza (which is 10 percent bigger than the large you ate on Thursday), then, according to Nutter, you ONLY ate 10 percent of what you ate Thursday. You don't get to ignore the rest of the pizza.
- California Dem moves to outlaw some civilian body armor Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Don’t count Rob Ford out just yet Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- New York’s new gun laws returning unexpected results Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- WaPo: Say, this President doesn’t seem terribly competent at foreign policy, huh? Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- On the dismissal of the Chris McDaniel challenge in Mississippi Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 18 hours ago