Thanks, John. That was a top ten list we can all believe in.

The Dream Act Is a Nightmare

InsideStraight Wrote: Jun 19, 2012 8:19 AM
So if I lose my house because I lost my job, I can camp in your yard and live as a squatter because I think it is humane?

The Dream Act Is a Nightmare

InsideStraight Wrote: Jun 19, 2012 8:18 AM
Where are the liberals who thought that Bush and Cheney were shredders of the Constitution?
Very well said, Mr. Prager.
I'd like to meet the whole football team anywhere so desperate that they'd all sleep with Sandra Fluke. Shuddering...
Obama is like the guy who goes to Las Vegas, and loses $1,000 in the first hour, but manages to win $800 in the second hour. When asked how he did, he answers "I won $800," which is technically true, when the honest answer would be "I'm down $200 right now."

Selective Thoughts

InsideStraight Wrote: Jun 19, 2012 7:07 AM
Like co-conspirator? If you had to go out and defend Obama every day, would you not consider resigning in protest? Would you not consider telling the truth, even if it got you fired? No, Carney is altogether happy to be the minister of propaganda.

Selective Thoughts

InsideStraight Wrote: Jun 19, 2012 7:05 AM
Thankfully, other brave men and women have fought...and died...for your right to feel as you do, and for your right to be such a complete anal orifice.

Impacting Poverty

InsideStraight Wrote: Jun 18, 2012 7:56 AM
Correlation does not prove causation, to be sure, but if every time I switch off the lights the room goes dark, would I be justified in thinking the light switch had something to do with the lack of light? So liberals want to "help" by raising the minimum wage, and conservatives show that in the past, such a move has caused a decrease in teen unemployment. Whose augment should we believe...that of empirical data, or the liberal who says "this time it will be different."

Selective Thoughts

InsideStraight Wrote: Jun 18, 2012 7:38 AM
An excellent column, Mr. Bialosky. An amazing number of direct hits.