The Washington Post's headline is "Spending by independent groups had little...
Much digital ink and wind is being expended today on the interwebs and cable TV lamenting the ineffectiveness of outside spending from conservative-aligned groups in electing Republican candidates. Indeed, some of the largest groups spent incredible amounts of money to what looks to be little effect. Many Republican candidates who had large SuperPACs behind them lost, and in what looked to be winnable races. This wasn't just Mitt Romney - it was down the ballot with candidates like Josh Mandel, Scott Brown, Tommy Thompson and George Allen.
- David Cameron to Scotland: Baby, don’t go. Mary Katharine Ham 50 mins ago
- Confirmed: You can tell someone’s politics by their body odor Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Oh my: I think Romney’s going to run, says top Wall Street backer Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Election forecasters bearish on GOP? Senate models looking more Democratic by the day Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Dempsey continues to frustrate Obama with admission some Arab allies fund ISIS Noah Rothman 4 hours ago
- Coercive fines, national security, and the Death Star Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago