The Washington Post's headline is "Spending by independent groups had little...
Much digital ink and wind is being expended today on the interwebs and cable TV lamenting the ineffectiveness of outside spending from conservative-aligned groups in electing Republican candidates. Indeed, some of the largest groups spent incredible amounts of money to what looks to be little effect. Many Republican candidates who had large SuperPACs behind them lost, and in what looked to be winnable races. This wasn't just Mitt Romney - it was down the ballot with candidates like Josh Mandel, Scott Brown, Tommy Thompson and George Allen.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Your feel good video of the weekend, with Reince and DWS Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Noted internet gambling critic has interesting gaming history Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- 2014’s ‘Clinton Democrats’ crashing and burning Noah Rothman 14 hours ago
- The Democrats’ embarrassing attempt to blame Republican for Ebola collapses Noah Rothman 15 hours ago
- NFL Week 7 open thread Ed Morrissey 17 hours ago