The Washington Post's headline is "Spending by independent groups had little...
Much digital ink and wind is being expended today on the interwebs and cable TV lamenting the ineffectiveness of outside spending from conservative-aligned groups in electing Republican candidates. Indeed, some of the largest groups spent incredible amounts of money to what looks to be little effect. Many Republican candidates who had large SuperPACs behind them lost, and in what looked to be winnable races. This wasn't just Mitt Romney - it was down the ballot with candidates like Josh Mandel, Scott Brown, Tommy Thompson and George Allen.
- Was the Aurora theater shooting “foreseeable” by owners? Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- US ponders military intervention in Syria as well as Iraq Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Friday night document dump: Yet another “accommodation” on HHS mandate Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Teachers unions angry with Obama staff “sellouts” Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Elite northeastern college town very worried about becoming Ferguson Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 19 hours ago