“But guess what?” Cummings asked IRS official Faris Fink,...
In response to:
so who's the better actor...Cummings or Fink?
During a House Oversight Committee hearing Thursday on Capitol Hill, Democrat and Ranking Member Rep. Elijah Cummings, came dangerously close to sounding like a small government conservative during a rant against IRS wasteful spending. The IRS spent $50 million on conferences between 2010 and 2012 and used $50,000 in taxpayer money to produce two videos. One video shows IRS employees acting as Star Trek characters and the other shows IRS employees doing the cupid shuffle. Both videos were shown at a 2010 $4.1 million conference held in Aneheim, California.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Your feel good video of the weekend, with Reince and DWS Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Noted internet gambling critic has interesting gaming history Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- 2014’s ‘Clinton Democrats’ crashing and burning Noah Rothman 14 hours ago
- The Democrats’ embarrassing attempt to blame Republican for Ebola collapses Noah Rothman 15 hours ago
- NFL Week 7 open thread Ed Morrissey 17 hours ago