“But guess what?” Cummings asked IRS official Faris Fink,...
In response to:
so who's the better actor...Cummings or Fink?
During a House Oversight Committee hearing Thursday on Capitol Hill, Democrat and Ranking Member Rep. Elijah Cummings, came dangerously close to sounding like a small government conservative during a rant against IRS wasteful spending. The IRS spent $50 million on conferences between 2010 and 2012 and used $50,000 in taxpayer money to produce two videos. One video shows IRS employees acting as Star Trek characters and the other shows IRS employees doing the cupid shuffle. Both videos were shown at a 2010 $4.1 million conference held in Aneheim, California.
- Panetta memoir blames Obama for collapse in Iraq Ed Morrissey 14 mins ago
- 80 people being monitored in Dallas area for Ebola; Update: 100? Ed Morrissey 55 mins ago
- White House: No plans to block flights from ebola countries Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Fox poll shows majority of likely voters support ground troops against ISIS Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Gray Lady reporter very confused as to why Republicans don’t want the President to be attacked Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago