“But guess what?” Cummings asked IRS official Faris Fink,...
In response to:
so who's the better actor...Cummings or Fink?
During a House Oversight Committee hearing Thursday on Capitol Hill, Democrat and Ranking Member Rep. Elijah Cummings, came dangerously close to sounding like a small government conservative during a rant against IRS wasteful spending. The IRS spent $50 million on conferences between 2010 and 2012 and used $50,000 in taxpayer money to produce two videos. One video shows IRS employees acting as Star Trek characters and the other shows IRS employees doing the cupid shuffle. Both videos were shown at a 2010 $4.1 million conference held in Aneheim, California.
- Oh, by the way: Obama just quietly suspended ObamaCare’s individual mandate until 2016 Allahpundit 48 minutes ago
- Video: Oh, it’s HBO! Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Issa releases scathing report on Lerner Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Obama: Health insurance isn’t expensive – just cancel cable and phones Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Washington, Europe getting serious about Russia sanctions over Crimea? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Scarborough: FL-13 upset shows 2014 will be “historic” Dem loss Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago