“But guess what?” Cummings asked IRS official Faris Fink,...
In response to:
At this point what does it matter! The IRS spending 50 thousand or 50 million!!! Gotta love the big government party when they complain about someone spending their money.
During a House Oversight Committee hearing Thursday on Capitol Hill, Democrat and Ranking Member Rep. Elijah Cummings, came dangerously close to sounding like a small government conservative during a rant against IRS wasteful spending. The IRS spent $50 million on conferences between 2010 and 2012 and used $50,000 in taxpayer money to produce two videos. One video shows IRS employees acting as Star Trek characters and the other shows IRS employees doing the cupid shuffle. Both videos were shown at a 2010 $4.1 million conference held in Aneheim, California.
- The most dangerous wedding photo evah? Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Exit polls show Crimea annexation wins 93% of vote while under Russian occupation Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- NRLC Interview – Joe Scarborough Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- And your latest straw poll winner is… Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- NRLC Interview: NH Senate candidate Karen Testerman Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 17:1-9 Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago