Romney will never be Obama, filling a room with flowery...
Why is neithher Candidate a real Christian?
Mitt Romney needed to hit a home run with his nomination speech at the Republican National Convention. Put another way, Romney needed to prove he was Batman to Ryan’s Robin and not the other way around, as a Tampa Bay Times editorial cartoon featured him August 30th. I think he did that, if you evaluate him for the content and substance of his speech rather than judging him on pageant standards of congeniality the mainstream media use to praise and prop up a failing President Obama.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Sally Kohn: How can Israel supporters argue the IDF’s violence is justified, but Hamas’ isn’t? Guy Benson 5 hours ago
- Most transparent administration ever closes Apollo 11 anniversary event to press Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Chuck Schumer: What say we have fully open primaries from now on? Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Univision anchor: No government should be in the business of deporting children Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Florida dad who beat son’s alleged molester to a pulp: I went to get a butcher knife to finish him off Allahpundit 8 hours ago