Romney will never be Obama, filling a room with flowery...
Why is neithher Candidate a real Christian?
Mitt Romney needed to hit a home run with his nomination speech at the Republican National Convention. Put another way, Romney needed to prove he was Batman to Ryan’s Robin and not the other way around, as a Tampa Bay Times editorial cartoon featured him August 30th. I think he did that, if you evaluate him for the content and substance of his speech rather than judging him on pageant standards of congeniality the mainstream media use to praise and prop up a failing President Obama.
- How many people have died from GM ignition-switch defect? Ed Morrissey 20 minutes ago
- Scott Brown “officially” thinking about running for Senate in New Hampshire Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Malaysia: Flight 370 signals continued for more than seven hours Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Bobby Jindal hits the trail in New Hampshire Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 17 hours ago
- This HHS official’s resignation letter says everything you’ve ever thought about bureaucracy Mary Katharine Ham 18 hours ago