So, Sen. Rubio has confused and divided the GOP Senators in order to gain passage for a bill that will suppress GOP registration and voting in the next election and possibly permanently. And why? To obtain passage for a bill that alleges to target a demographic that comprises 8% of the electorate 3/4 of which votes for the Democrats because of the free stuff they obtain from them. And that demographic will continue to vote D, because they actually don't care about legalizing the illegals. So he's demolished the GOP for nothing. Thanks, Marco. Well done.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014