So, Sen. Rubio has confused and divided the GOP Senators in order to gain passage for a bill that will suppress GOP registration and voting in the next election and possibly permanently. And why? To obtain passage for a bill that alleges to target a demographic that comprises 8% of the electorate 3/4 of which votes for the Democrats because of the free stuff they obtain from them. And that demographic will continue to vote D, because they actually don't care about legalizing the illegals. So he's demolished the GOP for nothing. Thanks, Marco. Well done.
- Immigration advocates mad that feds might let young illegals choose deportation voluntarily Allahpundit 12 minutes ago
- Kurds seize two oil fields, pull out of Iraqi government Ed Morrissey 52 minutes ago
- Great news: VA overpaying misclassified workers by millions … and can’t fix it Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Obama aims to keep Democrats happy while he coasts to 2016 Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- WaPo: Is “the bear” loose … or is it an ostrich? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Federal judge to IRS: Explain these “lost” e-mails, please … under oath Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago