So, Sen. Rubio has confused and divided the GOP Senators in order to gain passage for a bill that will suppress GOP registration and voting in the next election and possibly permanently. And why? To obtain passage for a bill that alleges to target a demographic that comprises 8% of the electorate 3/4 of which votes for the Democrats because of the free stuff they obtain from them. And that demographic will continue to vote D, because they actually don't care about legalizing the illegals. So he's demolished the GOP for nothing. Thanks, Marco. Well done.
- Yep: MSNBC would react quite differently if Tea Partiers threw rocks at them Mary Katharine Ham 23 mins ago
- Finally: George W. Bush takes the ALS Ice Bucket challenge Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- WaPo/ABC poll: Majority approves of airstrikes in Iraq … Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Report: Two times as many British Muslims fighting for ISIS as with U.K. armed forces Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- All in: Red-state Democrat Mark Pryor launches rare pro-ObamaCare midterm ad Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Audio: And now a word from Mike Ditka about this Redskins “horsesh*t” Allahpundit 4 hours ago