But Zito found an entirely different reaction in the diner. "People were just floored by the press," she says. "The group was pretty mixed between Obama supporters and Romney supporters, and...
I don't get the "imperios/detached" meme. Obama is the worst elitist I recall in American politics. In fact, while I'm not a practicing psychologist, I think there is ample evidence to classify the President as a clinical narcissist. Whether he's that or not, he's certainly an elitist ponce who genuinely believes himself better than the rest, based primarily, as far as I can tell, on the fact that he's been handled like a political Bonus Baby from the time he was of school age. And he's backed by unthinkable amounts of money. Obama really is the 1% -- he's their figurehead.
Salena Zito, a reporter with the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review, watched Mitt Romney's Wednesday morning news conference from a diner in Wisconsin. Customers paid careful attention to the TV as reporters repeatedly asked Romney if he had made a mistake by criticizing President Obama's handling of the embassy crises in Egypt and Libya. The exchanges left no doubt that Romney's questioners thought he had made a mess of the situation.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- GAO to audit Oregon’s failed ObamaCare exchange site Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Video: Chris Matthews attempts a do-over during his live show Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- FL-13 special election: Jolly wins! Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- Finally: “Frozen,” the honest trailer Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Union leaders: Man, this Keystone XL decision just “reeks of politics” Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago