Since the 9/11 attack on the U.S consulate in Benghazi, we've been told an anti-Islam YouTube video was to blame. We know the consulate was attacked multiple times throughout 2012 and U.S Ambassador Chris Stevens had received multiple threats from al Qaeda before being killed on 9/11 with three other Americans. From the beginning the story never added up and the YouTube video excuse has been proven a complete lie, but the recent revelations of an affair between General David Petraeus and biographer Paula Broadwell may have given us the missing link to this whole thing. It isn't the affair...
In response to:
Right - just like Unskewed Polls are the only guys who were telling the "truth" about the election? Get used to losing.
- Shaheen approves of Obama except when she doesn’t Jazz Shaw 17 mins ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Kochs’ next dastardly deed: Creating good public defenders for low-income accused Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Reading the early voting tea leaves: Republicans closing the gap Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- White House to red-state Democrats: Don’t blame Precious if you lose Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- ISIS mortar shells now landing in Baghdad’s Green Zone Noah Rothman 12 hours ago