A bold endeavor to be sure, but opponents of the plan ought not sell Bobby Jindal short. He's already shepherded two sweeping reform packages into state law, he's earned high marks for exhibiting extraordinary leadership during a series of natural disasters along the Gulf Coast, and he was essentially re-elected by acclamation in 2011 -- carrying 66 percent of the vote. Louisiana's can-do governor has now fixed his sights on uprooting the state's tax code and replacing it with an entirely new system. Go...
In response to:
The pandering governor and his mathematically-challenged minions don't have a clue what it means to govern. So far, he has not fixed any of Louisiana's problems, only kicked the can down the road and made massive cuts to education and healthcare---in a state that is ranked 49th in the nation in both. History will have the final say on the worst governor in Louisiana history---and that takes some doing.
- Video: Megyn Kelly vs. Nancy Pelosi on the Hobby Lobby ruling Allahpundit 21 minutes ago
- Poll: Republican voters back immigration reform? Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Contemptible corporate cowardice Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Gallup’s clickbait: Obama’s still pretty popular among … Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Why aren’t Boehner and the House suing Obama over immigration? Allahpundit 3 hours ago