Christians are being beheaded by the rebels in syria and all we hear about is the gas attack and it is not even clear who did that. Where are our Christian leaders? Why are they not speaking out? Who will speak for the Christian victims?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Consensus of a dozen evangelical leaders: Huckabee is the most viable social conservative in the 2016 race Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Christie calls tax dollars derived from legalized marijuana ‘blood money’ Noah Rothman 6 hours ago
- Does the new minimum wage mean an end to tipping? Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Good news! Putin claims he can’t control his aggressive, anti-American military commanders Noah Rothman 8 hours ago
- Video: Catholic school requires pre-approval of prom dresses, world melts down Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago