In response to:
Where are our Christian leaders? Why are they not speaking out? Christians are being beheaded by the rebels and all we hear about is the gas attack and it is not even clear who did that. Who will speak for the Christian victims?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Hm: Days before the election, trouble in the Northeast for Democrats Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Politico: ObamaCare still not a boon for Democrats at the polls Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Mitch McConnell’s office: On second thought, he’s willing to try to repeal ObamaCare with just 51 votes Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Fatah calls for ‘Day of Rage’ in Jerusalem Noah Rothman 5 hours ago
- Great new media meme: Big win for GOP will fracture the party Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago