Some had been waiting for more than an hour – sitting in a line of cars that stretched for blocks. Others had arrived hours early, just to be the first in line. Local radio and morning television teased their audience with hints and sparse details before finally making the announcement. After that, the location and details spread like wildfire via text, Twitter and Facebook. What was so important that hundreds would wait in line so long? A new lifesaving medicine? Free hundred dollar bills? A fabulous celebrity cruise? No, nothing quite that glamorous. Americans for Prosperity was offering gasoline at...
It doesn't matter how much cheaper you can fill your tank, the bottom line is the gas isn't being provided by American jobs and the money (twice as much as it should be) is going out of country or into products costing even more money. What does it take for you libtards to gain a modicum of common sense. Get you a bicycle like Oblaba and Al Gore want you to ride so they can get all the carbons they want in their fairy tale world.
- CBS poll: GOP lead in generic Congressional ballot similar to final 2010 poll Ed Morrissey 41 mins ago
- Less than a week before the midterms, Obama backs off deportations of illegal immigrants Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Video: Doctor quarantined in California after return from Liberia Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Science: Nobel Prize-winning doctor backs Christie’s quarantine plan Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- The middle class can’t afford to live in liberal cities Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago