Many conservatives are still licking their wounds from election night, and understandably so. It was ugly almost any way you slice it. As we move beyond the initial stages of political mourning, an intense round of Righty fratricide is on the way. There will be nasty battles over the causes of Tuesday's mess, and vehement disagreements about where the Republican Party should go from here. One of the suggested paths will be to moderate on a host of issues. This approach may be wise on certain fronts, but wrong-headed on others. That's a separate discussion for another day. What...
Excellent points, Mr. Benson You've nailed the liberals for the hypocrites they are. Here's another one. Two straight elections, two straight GOP moderates, two straight endorsements of Oblaba by Colin Powell. Stay on conservative, stay anti-dim and get the dang people to understand this government is broken and these BLOATACRATS WILL NEVER CHANGE SO VOTE THEM OUT!
- This is CNN: White gay man and black woman argue over who is ‘stealing’ the other’s culture Noah Rothman 43 minutes ago
- Palin makes the case for impeaching Obama Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: Megyn Kelly vs. Nancy Pelosi on the Hobby Lobby ruling Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Poll: Republican voters back immigration reform? Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- LeBron James becomes first person ever to leave Miami for Cleveland voluntarily Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Contemptible corporate cowardice Noah Rothman 4 hours ago