The Washington Post (10/25/2012), in giving President Barack Obama an endorsement for another four years, wrote, "Much of the 2012 presidential campaign has dwelt on the past, but the key questions are who could better lead the country during the next four years -- and, most urgently, who is likelier to put the government on a more sound financial footing." The suggestion appears to be that a president is not to be held accountable to his promises and past record and that his past record is no indication of his future behavior. Possibly, the Washington Post people believe that a black...
Oblaba quadrupled down on everything divisive, demonized, bankrupted, unionized, socialized, race baited and taxed by the Democrats since FDR. He is a total success with the support of his lapdog media at setting the country on its final road to ruin. And the irony of it all is WE ARE IN THE INFORMATION AGE AND SO FEW PEOPLE CARE WHAT A TRILLION DOLLAR DEFICIT MEANS.
- Obama not grasping the seriousness of the Foley murder, says … Chris Matthews? Ed Morrissey 51 mins ago
- Decision to release details of failed raid to free James Foley backfires on White House Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Philadelphia mayor prepares to fund Russian mob with new cigarette tax Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Yep: MSNBC would react quite differently if Tea Partiers threw rocks at them Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- Finally: George W. Bush takes the ALS Ice Bucket challenge Allahpundit 13 hours ago