The Washington Post (10/25/2012), in giving President Barack Obama an endorsement for another four years, wrote, "Much of the 2012 presidential campaign has dwelt on the past, but the key questions are who could better lead the country during the next four years -- and, most urgently, who is likelier to put the government on a more sound financial footing." The suggestion appears to be that a president is not to be held accountable to his promises and past record and that his past record is no indication of his future behavior. Possibly, the Washington Post people believe that a black...
Oblaba quadrupled down on everything divisive, demonized, bankrupted, unionized, socialized, race baited and taxed by the Democrats since FDR. He is a total success with the support of his lapdog media at setting the country on its final road to ruin. And the irony of it all is WE ARE IN THE INFORMATION AGE AND SO FEW PEOPLE CARE WHAT A TRILLION DOLLAR DEFICIT MEANS.
- Demands grow to end secrecy – and robbery – at Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Whistleblower cop in Scott Walker accusations paying a heavy price Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- Scarborough: A certain network should cover Bridgegate clearing as much as allegations Mary Katharine Ham 15 hours ago
- Remind me again, why isn’t Condi Rice running for president? Allahpundit 16 hours ago
- Following Scotland’s lead: 25% of USA residents open to breaking away Noah Rothman 16 hours ago