According to a new Gallup poll, Americans have become less optimistic that a fiscal cliff deal will be reached between the president and congressional leaders before January 1st.
The changes can be expected as the updated poll was conducted Dec. 21-22 -- shortly after House Speaker John Boehner pulled ‘Plan B’. As Guy noted at the time of the ‘Plan B’ fiasco, Boehner’s move was a
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- In Illinois and California, public servants skate in police abuse cases Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Will Utah be ground zero for nationwide gay marriage? Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Virginia cops hoping to bust teen for child pornography by, er, taking photos of his erect penis Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- NYT: Chelsea Clinton gets $75K per speech Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Ted Cruz declines to follow Palin’s lead in calling for Obama’s impeachment Allahpundit 4 hours ago