According to a new Gallup poll, Americans have become less optimistic that a fiscal cliff deal will be reached between the president and congressional leaders before January 1st.
The changes can be expected as the updated poll was conducted Dec. 21-22 -- shortly after House Speaker John Boehner pulled ‘Plan B’. As Guy noted at the time of the ‘Plan B’ fiasco, Boehner’s move was a
- Boehner: You know what would help our economy? Immigration reform Allahpundit 50 mins ago
- White House: It’s not combat, but US troops will return fire if they’re shot at… Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Stemwinder: Rand Paul rips Obama’s Syria plan, McCain, Kerry, Hillary, interventionists, anti-war hypocrites, you name it Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Congressman: The CIA thinks Obama’s strategy of arming Syrian moderates is “doomed to failure” Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Ukrainian President warns joint session of Congress of the ‘new Cold War’ Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Open thread: Will Scotland declare independence? Allahpundit 4 hours ago