According to a new Gallup poll, Americans have become less optimistic that a fiscal cliff deal will be reached between the president and congressional leaders before January 1st.
The changes can be expected as the updated poll was conducted Dec. 21-22 -- shortly after House Speaker John Boehner pulled ‘Plan B’. As Guy noted at the time of the ‘Plan B’ fiasco, Boehner’s move was a
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Video: Sharyl Attkisson wants to know where the illegal immigrant children have gone Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Video: Cruz presser at AFP summit Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Video: Pete Hegseth on VA scandal, ISIS threat at AFP’s Defending the Dream summit Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- California Dem moves to outlaw some civilian body armor Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Don’t count Rob Ford out just yet Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago