Swing-state surveys from the triumvirate of CBS News, the New York Times and Quinnipiac have been polling Viagra for liberals all year. Their new release on the state of play in Florida, Ohio and Virginia is no exception. According to their final numbers, Obama leads by five in Ohio, by one in Florida and by two in Virginia. If this is the case, this election is over, and the president will easily cruise to re-election. But there are major, if not fatal, flaws with all three results. Ed Morrissey has done an excellent job running down the...
Nah, they don't need union thugs in Ca. They already have enough illegal aliens and dead people voting to win any election.
- Lerner, DoJ discussed criminal prosecution of tax-exempt applicants Ed Morrissey 28 minutes ago
- Video: Ukrainian forces advancing in east as showdown nears Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Detroit cuts deal with retired first responders on pensions Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Video: Did we miss the al-Qaeda convention? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Bloomberg to spend $50 million to “outmuscle” the NRA Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago