Swing-state surveys from the triumvirate of CBS News, the New York Times and Quinnipiac have been polling Viagra for liberals all year. Their new release on the state of play in Florida, Ohio and Virginia is no exception. According to their final numbers, Obama leads by five in Ohio, by one in Florida and by two in Virginia. If this is the case, this election is over, and the president will easily cruise to re-election. But there are major, if not fatal, flaws with all three results. Ed Morrissey has done an excellent job running down the...
Nah, they don't need union thugs in Ca. They already have enough illegal aliens and dead people voting to win any election.
- Breaking: Gunman shoots soldier near Canadian parliament, shots fired inside Parliament Hill; Update: “Numerous gunmen,” says Ottawa PD Ed Morrissey 21 mins ago
- This could be the most embarrassing New York Times editorial ever Noah Rothman 51 mins ago
- IG: Secret Service op on behalf of employee in neighborhood dispute “problematic” Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Jeanne Shaheen’s victory lap on chemical weapons in Syria exposes ignorance Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Autopsy shows Michael Brown shot twice at close range Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Christie “tired of hearing about the minimum wage.” Mistake? Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago