There was a touchy relationship between President Reagan and his Vice President George H.W. Bush. They were rivals during the primaries. Bush attacked the Reagan economic agenda as “voodoo economics.” Bush served faithfully as VP for eight years but Reagan and Bush never warmed to one another. There...
Edit The dilemma of: voting someone into power who doesn't really want the power, won't become infatuated with it when they get it, and will work diligently away to eliminate most of it
Liberals do not grasp the distinction between Ronald Reagan and (either) George Bush. This blind spot creates a massive confusion and hazard to their ambitions. Obama defeated neither the Reagan Narrative nor Team Reagan. Team Bush appropriated, and then marginalized, both. Obama beat Team Bush, not Team Reagan. The implications are huge.
- Modern tales of the Good Samaritan Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Gosnell Movie crosses the million-dollar mark Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey 14 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 18 hours ago
- Advice to campaigning Democrats: Maybe avoid mentioning the term economic “recovery” Erika Johnsen 19 hours ago