It has been a remarkable and consequential 24 hours. Over the last day, the American political landscape has -- in both the long and short term -- shifted considerably. The president's signature legislative "achievement" has been Constitutionally affirmed by a slim majority of the United States Supreme Court. The president momentarily celebrated his victory, even as many of his down-ballot Democratic compadres ducked and covered. The conservative movement has been set ablaze over an issue that largely fueled its historic triumph in 2010. And a series of watershed legal precedents have been established. Let's begin by examining the long...
If Chief Justice Roberts is saying Obamacare ia a tax bill by his ruling then he has miserably failed to do his job correctlly. This bill began and took shape in The Senate not The House therefore Article 1 Section 7 of the constitution renders this bill currently being enforced unconstitutional.
- Quotes of the Day Jazz Shaw 20 minutes ago
- Would-be victim delivering pizza thwarts would-be robbery with her concealed weapon Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- The EPA is charging $75,000/day over a private citizen’s pond, but don’t you worry about their revisions to the Clean Water Act Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- Christie jacking up tax on e-cigarettes Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Interview with Al Baldasaro Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- How many people have died from GM ignition-switch defect? Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago