Time flies when you're frantically moving goalposts and remaking one-sixth of the US economy, doesn't it? Three years ago today, the House of Representatives approved the Senate-passed healthcare bill, sending it to the president's desk to become the law of the land -- all without a single Republican vote in either house of Congress. In the lead up to that moment, were effectively peddled legislative perfection. Obamacare would reduce family premiums, bend the national health spending curve downward, insure 46 million Americans, cover everyone for no additional cost, and actually reduce national deficits. The law has since survived enduring...
In response to:
If they're serving overseas, they don't or their votes are not counted!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Video: How does the president’s tone help solve the problem? Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- Obama’s law professor: There’s a “very high risk” that a federal court is going to gut ObamaCare Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- This is CNN: White gay man and black woman argue over who is ‘stealing’ the other’s culture Noah Rothman 14 hours ago
- Palin makes the case for impeaching Obama Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- Video: Megyn Kelly vs. Nancy Pelosi on the Hobby Lobby ruling Allahpundit 15 hours ago