“The vote today should have never happened. It was totally irresponsible to proceed before the Office of Special Counsel investigation was completed. To top it off, Senator Reid went to extraordinary steps to ensure Mr. Jones’ confirmation by holding the vote open for...
I'm not worried in the least, they won't have the military supporting them in that act.
Despite being under investigation for the intimidation of whistleblowers, President Obama's nominee for permanent director of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms B. Todd Jones has been confirmed by the Senate after five hours of voting Wednesday night. Jones is a U.S. Attorney and has been serving as the acting ATF director since 2011.
- Gray Lady reporter very confused as to why Republicans don’t want the President to be attacked Jazz Shaw 25 mins ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Small California winery to close doors after being fined for using volunteers Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- NC SEN: Is the race ‘tight as a tick?’ Matt Vespa 11 hours ago
- Three words. Tetris. The movie. Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Carter: If I had gone to war with Iran, I would have beaten Reagan or something Matt Vespa 12 hours ago