Saudi Arabia has long been the only country in the world that does not allow women to drive. Now, there appears to be a new development in controlling the movements of its female population: the Kingdom has reportedly introduced an electronic tracking system alerting male guardians when a woman has left the country.
Reports emerged of the system last week when Manal al-Sherif, a women’s rights campaigner who has urged women to defy the driving ban, was alerted by...
Hey Mud~ Anything is better than you rolling around in the Mud with will-tard mitt romney. Treasonous idiots are Dubya, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Romney, Ryan.
Remember the “war on women” the GOP is supposedly waging? I wonder what progressive women would dub this:
- Polls show Israel in lockstep with Netanyahu on Gaza war Ed Morrissey 1 minute ago
- Constitutional law professor on separation of powers: “Stop hatin’ all the time” Allahpundit 41 minutes ago
- Video: A huge executive amnesty for illegals would be a big mistake, says … Ed Schultz? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Grimes: Iron Dome really helps defend against the tunnels, or something Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Is the world giving up on a two-state solution? Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Are the culture wars really just about sex? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago