Wait a minute. Some of you are implying that the current administration and previous administrations have LIED to the American public about certain actions those administrations have taken in the past. I reject that proposition. Our elected leaders would NEVER LIE to us. NEVER, NEVER, NEVER!
On Tuesday, NBC released a confidential Department of Justice paper concluding that our government can authorize the use of drones to kill targeted terrorist leaders, including U.S. citizens abroad. This story bares the dividing line between honest liberals -- such as Sen. Ron Wyden, D-Ore., the American Civil Liberties Union and the San Francisco Chronicle's editorial board, all of whom opposed some of the harsher anti-terrorism tactics employed under President George W. Bush's administration and under the current administration -- and rank opportunists, such as President Barack Obama, Vice President Joe Biden and House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, who denounced what...
- New Economist/YouGov poll shows Hobby Lobby impact on Supreme Court approval Ed Morrissey 13 minutes ago
- Liberal columnist calls out the ‘secret war on black Republicans’ Noah Rothman 52 minutes ago
- Immigration advocates mad that feds might let young illegals choose deportation voluntarily Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Kurds seize two oil fields, pull out of Iraqi government Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Great news: VA overpaying misclassified workers by millions … and can’t fix it Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Obama aims to keep Democrats happy while he coasts to 2016 Noah Rothman 3 hours ago