In response to:
Respectfully, here are a few simple truths that everyone needs to accept. Governments (Federal, State, Local) only exist to grow ever larger and exert greater control and power over the population. Government doesn't care about your stupid, little problems except to find new ways to seize more control and power over your life. Never, never, never vote for an incumbent running for re-election. The longer they are in office the more corrupt they become. If you think your elected officials care about your opinion write a polite, clear letter to your congressman or senators stating your concerns or questions on a single current issue (focus on ONE topic and be specific). Continued.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- NYT: Sink loss “devastating” for Democrats, was driven by ObamaCare Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Zuckerberg: U.S. government is a threat to the Internet Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Kerry: I’m approaching the Keystone XL pipeline with a totally blank slate Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- The government doesn’t know how many empty buildings it owns — just that they’re costing us billions Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- WSJ/NBC poll: Americans now think sugar is a bigger health threat than marijuana Allahpundit 11 hours ago