In response to:
Respectfully, here are a few simple truths that everyone needs to accept. Governments (Federal, State, Local) only exist to grow ever larger and exert greater control and power over the population. Government doesn't care about your stupid, little problems except to find new ways to seize more control and power over your life. Never, never, never vote for an incumbent running for re-election. The longer they are in office the more corrupt they become. If you think your elected officials care about your opinion write a polite, clear letter to your congressman or senators stating your concerns or questions on a single current issue (focus on ONE topic and be specific). Continued.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Video: Losing Andrea Mitchell Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Boehner: Obama lawsuit will focus on Obamacare enforcement Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Ann Coulter: Chris McDaniel’s killing his political future by contesting the Mississippi runoff results Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Watch Jake Tapper embarrass pro-Hamas attorney Noah Rothman 8 hours ago
- Joe Scarborough: Glenn Beck is following Jesus’s playbook in providing humanitarian aid to young illegals Allahpundit 9 hours ago