In response to:
Respectfully, here are a few simple truths that everyone needs to accept. Governments (Federal, State, Local) only exist to grow ever larger and exert greater control and power over the population. Government doesn't care about your stupid, little problems except to find new ways to seize more control and power over your life. Never, never, never vote for an incumbent running for re-election. The longer they are in office the more corrupt they become. If you think your elected officials care about your opinion write a polite, clear letter to your congressman or senators stating your concerns or questions on a single current issue (focus on ONE topic and be specific). Continued.
- Infographic of the day: Canada explains Russia and Not Russia to Putin Mary Katharine Ham 17 mins ago
- FBI: Russians hackers attacked Wall Street after sanctions imposed Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Texas jury finds dad not guilty in mysterious shooting of drunk driver who killed his two sons Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Unidentified senator to Kirsten Gillibrand: “Don’t lose too much weight now. I like my girls chubby.” Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Liberal magazine cautions journalists WH playing them with shutdown fears, is ignored Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Awful: Nine-year-old girl accidentally shoots instructor with Uzi Allahpundit 3 hours ago