NASA should immediately begin Project Eureka-Hoover. This program will ultimately build in space (similar to the International Space Station) several huge (bigger than an aircraft carrier) high capacity vacuum cleaners to suck up all that space junk orbiting the Earth. When the bag is full it will be ejected and launched into a trajectory that will cause the "bag o' junk" to fall into the Sun. Problem solved for the very reasonable cost of only around 17 trillion dollars. Disclaimer: There may be some cost overruns which could push the cost to $51 trillion, but nothing the Fed can't handle.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Yep: MSNBC would react quite differently if Tea Partiers threw rocks at them Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Finally: George W. Bush takes the ALS Ice Bucket challenge Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- WaPo/ABC poll: Majority approves of airstrikes in Iraq … Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- Report: Two times as many British Muslims fighting for ISIS as with U.K. armed forces Noah Rothman 10 hours ago
- All in: Red-state Democrat Mark Pryor launches rare pro-ObamaCare midterm ad Allahpundit 10 hours ago