Gerson, member in good standing of the Dem/Prog/Lib cabal, works feverishly to maintain the failing Konstruct, which is the goobermental propaganda machine. Failure on his part to do so would expose him to the harsh reality that is life outside the deceit dome of D.C. Yes, he works for and vigorously propagates the now naked distortion of gooberment as some benevolent, caring, providential source, when in point of fact its becoming home to the author and father of all lies. His superior in intellect and fellow traveler on the road to this nations perdition, Ruth Bader Ginsberg, are both soul-mates when it comes to belief in our foundational principles and the Constitution. His time and relevance is passed, he simply refuses to admit it, especially to himself.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- Video: Rand Paul’s very libertarian speech at CPAC Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- RNC Chairman talks tactics, the GOP’s technological gap, and how the March for Life “was a little bit of a wake-up call” Dustin Siggins 11 hours ago