Simple, no. Simplistic, yes. But that was your point Rich. It would seem this simplistic gibberish fed to the masses, allows gooberment to remain relevant. It's the only thing which makes the absurdity of people elected and representing citizens, easier to understand. All success is based on K.I.S.S. = Keep It Simple Sweetheart. Mighty fine Goobermental Maxim No?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Former loathsome nanny-state mayor confuses blogger with second awesome move this summer Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Video: Army Medal of Honor recipient breaks gavel at New York Stock Exchange Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Senate analysis: What does “success” look like for the GOP in 2014? Guy Benson 9 hours ago
- Could a Republican president gut ObamaCare without action from Congress or the Supreme Court? Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Rubio: Immigration reform won’t happen for another 10 years unless border security comes first Allahpundit 11 hours ago