Simple, no. Simplistic, yes. But that was your point Rich. It would seem this simplistic gibberish fed to the masses, allows gooberment to remain relevant. It's the only thing which makes the absurdity of people elected and representing citizens, easier to understand. All success is based on K.I.S.S. = Keep It Simple Sweetheart. Mighty fine Goobermental Maxim No?
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014