There's nothing intellectually challenging or unusual about poverty. For most of mankind's existence, his most optimistic scenario was to be able to eke out enough to subsist...
There's such a huge hunger in this country to gage a person based upon their character. That can't be allowed to happen. The race hustling industry, the incompetent P.M., (Dem/Prog/Lib cabal member media, or more easily stated, Propaganda Media) and the entirety of the Dem/Prog/Lib cabal member cult, would be bankrupted within a short time if true appraisal and appreciation of each other as individuals were to be the standard applied. The calamity and destruction of these divisive elements would be glorious for our nation and its movement forward. It's up to us the citizens, to bring about that change.
Here's a recent statement frequently suggested by leftist academics, think tank researchers and policymakers: "People were not just struggling because of their personal deficiencies. There were structural factors at play. People weren't poor because they made bad decisions. They were poor because our society creates poverty." Who made that statement and where it was made is not important at all, but its corrosive effects on the minds of black people, particularly black youths, are devastating.
- “We need a national conversation…” Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Will 2014 be the year that Jews support the GOP? Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- Flashpoint Hong Kong: China rules out democracy for the former British territory Noah Rothman 16 hours ago
- Your tax dollars at work: PBS to air pro-abortion “After Tiller” movie tomorrow Dustin Siggins 18 hours ago
- NFL Regular Season open thread Jazz Shaw 19 hours ago