There's nothing intellectually challenging or unusual about poverty. For most of mankind's existence, his most optimistic scenario was to be able to eke out enough to subsist...
There's such a huge hunger in this country to gage a person based upon their character. That can't be allowed to happen. The race hustling industry, the incompetent P.M., (Dem/Prog/Lib cabal member media, or more easily stated, Propaganda Media) and the entirety of the Dem/Prog/Lib cabal member cult, would be bankrupted within a short time if true appraisal and appreciation of each other as individuals were to be the standard applied. The calamity and destruction of these divisive elements would be glorious for our nation and its movement forward. It's up to us the citizens, to bring about that change.
Here's a recent statement frequently suggested by leftist academics, think tank researchers and policymakers: "People were not just struggling because of their personal deficiencies. There were structural factors at play. People weren't poor because they made bad decisions. They were poor because our society creates poverty." Who made that statement and where it was made is not important at all, but its corrosive effects on the minds of black people, particularly black youths, are devastating.
- Poll: As Scott Brown pounds on immigration, NH Senate race closes to statistical tie Guy Benson 48 mins ago
- Conservative columnists agree: Go to war in Iraq and Syria, don’t occupy them Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Hagel: ISIS beyond “just a terrorist group … imminent threat” Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Want to go blind with rage? Read this letter from ISIS to the Foley family Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- “Direct invasion”: Aid convoy enters Ukraine Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago