Last night on the O'Reilly Factor, former Secretary of State Colin Powell again accused the Republican party of racism, saying calling President Obama lazy is code language despite Obama referring to himself as lazy. Powell's comments come two weeks after he said the GOP had a "dark vein of intolerance" on NBC's Meet the Press.
Seems there's no "core" to Colin. Another sad example of the hollow man syndrome. The military gave structure and meaning to his life, a sense of duty, honor, purpose and dedication to something much bigger than self. Now, he's simply flailing about in life; directionless, meaningless, without real purpose. Therefore, in order to make an attempt at relevance, he falls back on his color, cuz' that's always gonna have relevance in the Dem/Prog/Lib cabal members world. Nice job there Colin, in honoring Dr. King's beautiful dream. (NOT)
- Missouri Gov. Jay Nixon: Darren Wilson must be vigorously prosecuted Allahpundit 11 mins ago
- Open thread: Semi-retired President to issue daily communique at 12:45 ET (pledged) Ed Morrissey 52 mins ago
- World Jewish Congress president asks, “Who will stand up for the Christians?” Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Police sources to NYT: Witnesses, forensics prove Wilson sustained an injury during his confrontation with Michael Brown Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- White House knew ISIS planned to kill James Foley Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Report: Qatar scuttled Gaza cease-fire for not having seat at Cairo table Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago