Last night on the O'Reilly Factor, former Secretary of State Colin Powell again accused the Republican party of racism, saying calling President Obama lazy is code language despite Obama referring to himself as lazy. Powell's comments come two weeks after he said the GOP had a "dark vein of intolerance" on NBC's Meet the Press.
Seems there's no "core" to Colin. Another sad example of the hollow man syndrome. The military gave structure and meaning to his life, a sense of duty, honor, purpose and dedication to something much bigger than self. Now, he's simply flailing about in life; directionless, meaningless, without real purpose. Therefore, in order to make an attempt at relevance, he falls back on his color, cuz' that's always gonna have relevance in the Dem/Prog/Lib cabal members world. Nice job there Colin, in honoring Dr. King's beautiful dream. (NOT)
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014