Last night on the O'Reilly Factor, former Secretary of State Colin Powell again accused the Republican party of racism, saying calling President Obama lazy is code language despite Obama referring to himself as lazy. Powell's comments come two weeks after he said the GOP had a "dark vein of intolerance" on NBC's Meet the Press.
Seems there's no "core" to Colin. Another sad example of the hollow man syndrome. The military gave structure and meaning to his life, a sense of duty, honor, purpose and dedication to something much bigger than self. Now, he's simply flailing about in life; directionless, meaningless, without real purpose. Therefore, in order to make an attempt at relevance, he falls back on his color, cuz' that's always gonna have relevance in the Dem/Prog/Lib cabal members world. Nice job there Colin, in honoring Dr. King's beautiful dream. (NOT)
- Does the Left really reject Hillary? Ed Morrissey 32 mins ago
- Australian raids net more than a dozen terror suspects before planned wave of attacks Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Sigh: Busch Gardens removes disembodied heads from Halloween display Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Holder running out the clock on Fast & Furious? Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- Surge: Walker regains the lead in Wisconsin Guy Benson 12 hours ago