Recently on Roland Martin's "Washington Watch" we discussed what must be President Obama's exclusive agenda to empower black America is his second term. The only advice I could share with Roland's national audience was that American Blacks must cultivate an entrepreneurial spirit independent of any president in the White house. Why is it that no matter who occupies the White House the plight of minorities and especially American Black's continue to diminish overall. Why hasn't the billions of dollars invested in these communities not lifted their boats from poverty and despair. In fact the government nanny state has only worsened the...
In response to:
I regretfully fear the current generation of blacks, say between 16 and 34 yrs. old, are far to gone into the victim and violence mode for any change to occur. jIt's been the Dem/Prog/Lib cable members plan all along to move an entire race (blacks) from the plantation slavery of the body, to the plantation slavery of the benefit. In other words Mr. Williams, the insidious paternalism toward the black race on the part of the Dem/Prg/Lib cabal members, has been a systematic destruction of any notion of a young black man being able to achieve without two thing first happening. (1) He must relinquish his manhood. (2) He must willingly submit all faculties to his Dem/Prog/Lib cabal member handler. Then, and only then might he deigned worthy.
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 15 hours ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 18 hours ago