1) 99% of the...
John, your number four (4), is the kicker. However, with the deplorable state of "journalism" today, it's the consuming public that's become the victim. We're the victims of journalistic malpractice. As for highly trained, intelligent and multiple layers of fact checking? Not so much. Look who matriculates to either an Ed. or Journalism degree. Such rigorous, gruelingly demanding study and application of intellectual challenging concepts no?
No matter how unfairly you're treated specifically because you're a white male, a Christian, a conservative, or a Republican, very few people are going to accept the idea that you're a victim. That may be unfair, but on the whole, it's a good thing. America is already awash in people who falsely believe they're victims and it's not a pretty sight to see: the blaming, the whining, the mediocrity, the sea of jackasses who believe their horrific behavior is justified because they're "victims." It’s time they learned that they’re not victims in any real sense.
- Meet the laywers defending “campus rapists” Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Iran executes 967th person under Hassan Rouhani. And it’s a woman Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Chris McDaniel appeal rejected in state supreme court Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Video: Palin-bashing CNN anchor claimed Michelle Obama signed bill into law Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Everything is changing after Ferguson, and it should Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- The Marysville school shooting was politicized in about, oh… three minutes Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago