So true rmt5. I saw Obummer shrink as Romney listed the failed investment of 90 Billion. But even more when he barely mentioned the jobs he, (Romney), had created. I thought the promise of 12 million new jobs was a bit of brag on his part but the truth Obummer can not ignore is, Romney has experience at doing just that. Creating lots of jobs by intelligently managing companies. I agree with a line I saw yesterday, "Obama couldn't run a lemonade stand".
- Putin is invading Ukraine, and he is winning Noah Rothman 57 mins ago
- Obama’s new power grab: A climate change treaty without Senate ratification Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Two legal guests tell CNN their Brown shooting audio might be a hoax Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- What’s the matter with Kansas? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Trouble in Paradise: NY Times won’t endorse Andrew Cuomo’s reelection bid Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Media curiously silent on “Truthy” Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago