If you think dead Democrats voting in New Hampshire was bad, you're in for yet another surprise when comes to what happens in America's polling places on election day. Project Veritas has struck again, bringing us the most damning evidence yet that voter i.d. laws are absolutlely necessary to keep our elections clean and our Republic intact. In the latest video, a young man is shown going to a Washington D.C. polling place. He asks for Attorney General Eric Holder's ballot and is allowed to vote under Holder's name without having to show identification. Holder and the Obama Administration...
If you do that then the lefties win. Stay in the fight.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- U.S. to announce ground troops to Poland, says… Polish defense minister Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Rand Paul to Harry Reid: Simmer down with the “domestic terrorist” rhetoric about Bundy’s supporters Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Snowden: I asked Putin that softball question on surveillance to start a public debate in Russia Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- The Obama admin is delaying the Keystone XL review process through the election. Yes, again. Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago
- Rubio on immigration: I think Republicans have reached a point of “irreconcilable differences” with Obama Allahpundit 13 hours ago